Friday, August 18, 2017

Happy Birthday




Here's another card I completed today using the Party Animal DSP by SU.  I'll be putting this into my Birthday card file for my grandsons upcoming birthdays.

I also decided to link it to the Seize the Birthday challenge site. Hopefully, I'll continue to link to it weekly. All of us seem to need birthday cards on a regular basis and what better way to add to that stash by making one each week.

**All the products used on this card are from Stampin' Up!

I need to get my crafting area cleaned up.  I don't think it's been quite this messy in a long, long time!

That's it for the this today. I hope to get some card making done this weekend. We'll see how it goes.

Go do something you love...

Live Simply,
Bernadette


1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I bet he loves his card with all the fun animals on it. Thanks for joining in at STB.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...