Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Boys Will be Boys Birthday


Hello All! I didn't get to make a card over the weekend that I thought I might, but I was able to today. This will be linked to Seize the Birthday for their recent challenge.

I'm working through my list of Grandsons right now. There are 6 of them and this is card number 2. Of course, I also have 3 sons and 3 son-in-laws I'll need to get started on sometime soon. I guess slow and steady will win the race if I keep at it!

The products: SU card stock, Party Animal DSP, Boys Will Be Boys stamp (ret.), SU stitched shapes framelits, circle die.

That's about it for today.  I'm off to start supper and just call it a day. Have a restful Tuesday evening and if you have a chance, go do something you love whatever it is!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

1 comment:

Nancy said...

OMG! Not sure I have ever seen this retired stamp set in bogland before! I love it and know the grandsons will too! Thanks for being in our gallery at Seize the Birthday and please come play along again soon!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...