Sunday, August 13, 2017

Big Day


Today quieted down after 9 AM this morning. My daughter, granddaughter and great grandaughter headed out to VA. The family, 19 of us, had a early lunch at our home yesterday. We talked, laughed  and enjoyed watchiung the cousins interact. It was a full, busy, fun day.

Tonight I headed to my crafting space to complete a card I started several days ago to link to the Freshly Made Sketches site. This was my first card using the Party Animal Designer Series Paper. It's so bright and fun.  I used Crushed Curry for the base  Emerald Envy for the grounding level. I finished off with a stamp from the SU Sale-A-Bration set, Big Day stamped with Crushed Curry. I used the stitched Oval die to cut around the sentiment and then added some enamel dots.

I hope you had a wonderful and full weekend. Enjoy your Monday and go do something you love!

Live Simply,
Bernnadette

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Cute card. Love the papers and the sketch.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...