Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Happy Happy



                       

Today is the 6th. card in my series of 7 using the SU Tasty Treats DSP. This is a gift card that I cased from Tracy Bradley's site. I loved the simplicity of the gift card holder and I can see myself using it at Christmas time and many more birthdays.

Two different stamp sets were used here. The inside sentiment is from B.Y.O.G. and the Happy, Happy is from the March 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit. I just love having these little extra Paper Pumpkin stamp sets. I keep them in a SU Basic 6x8 Album right next to my desk for quick and easy access.





I did use the icecream cone from Cricut Simply Charmed, some Rhinestone dots, a Square Framelit (non SU) to cut around the sentiment, and the SU 1" Circle Punch to cut the opening in the Money Holder.

That's it for today. Make it a great one and go do something you love!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...