Saturday, October 1, 2016

Farmhouse Table

Just a quick post tonight. On Wednesday this week I was able to pick up our new Farmhouse table built by a local Raleigh, NC man. He did such a great job and I'm loving it.  Although, it still will only sit 8 or 10 of us. Our dinning area is small, so we were limited on length.
.

Southern Yellow Pine top - 78" x 37"

Painted flat black pine legs, distressed


I'm still in the process of decorating my dinning room. I've bought some pictures and hope to get them up this weekend.  The chairs around the table are from my old set, but I'm looking to find at  two dinning armchairs and adding some metal or wood chairs.  I'm on the HUNT!

Have a wonderful weekend!

BernieBee




1 comment:

Elisha said...

It looks GREAT!! Happy hunting:-)

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...