Thursday, September 8, 2016

Some new Signs /A new Cricut project

I recently added these 2 signs to our new home. Although I love both of them, the Biscuits and Gravy is the one I have in my kitchen. It puts a SMILE on my face every time I read it.  My husband loves biscuits, but I LOVE biscuits and sausage gravy.  I was introduced to this culinary treat when we moved to Lynchburg, VA in 1990. I still will order these when I go out for breakfast. I especially love Cracker Barrels.  How about you? Are biscuits something you enjoy?


The project above was designed by my daughter while she was here on Monday.  She wanted a sign for her little guy Kempton to hold for a back to school picture. She chose what she wanted and I just sized and cut them out on the Cricut Explore.  I think it came out adorable.

Well, I'm off for right now.  We are in the midst of some home warranty repairs, so the house is a little crazy right now.  Have a blessed and CRAFTY day!

Crafty Hugs 



No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...