Wednesday, September 7, 2016

My New Foyer Table



Several weeks ago my sweet son-in-law made this Foyer table for me.  It is a design from Anna White that she so graciously supplies plans to follow on her website. He nailed it! Thanks Matt...




I'm in the process of decorating it, so it's still a work in progress.  I actually just used things that I had except the greenery. I have a few more ideas rolling around in my head of what I will add, but haven't found just the right ones. Of course this probably will always revolve.  I tend to do that with my accessories. How about you? As I say to my husband, tchotchkes
are always cheaper then hard case items.  I don't think he believes it, though!


Have a wonderful day. If you have a special room or entry you would like to share I would love to see it.

Stay CRAFTY my friends.



1 comment:

Elisha said...

Wow!! Your son-in-law did a great job! How lucky you are:-) I love Anna White's designs - I have my eye on the coffe table. Have fun fine-tuning the decorating - I love it so far!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...