Saturday, March 12, 2016

No Laptop and Some News

Well my laptop  has bit the dust. It's been acting "wonky" for a couple of weeks, but today it died.😣

I do have my phone and Tablet and hoping they will suffice to post here on my blog, although I've been a little inactive and will be. In about 2 weeks I'll be inactive for about a month or more.  We've sold our home here in California  and are moving back East. North Carolina to be exact, closer to a majority of our family.

We will be doing a full pack minus my Craft Room/Studio. I'll be slowly packing that up over the first 2 weeks in April. I might turn out a few projects, but that is yet to be seen.  I do have Paper Pumpkin Kits I will attempt to creat with and post.

We  will be arriving in NC sometime after the 18th of April. The hold up will be that we need to find and buy a house and vehicle after we arrive. Crazy, right? Our belongings will be in storage until a house is ours.  Thankfully,  our daughter Dani an her husband have opened their home until we get settled.

Well that's it for today. I  hope you have a wonderful weekend. Stay CRAFTY my friends!


Isn't this the cutest thing? Maybe buying one of these and just traveling would be GREAT! What do you think?

Crafty Hugs,
BernieBee 

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...