Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hip Hip Horray/Seize the Birthday/DS#191


Today I had a chance to play with some paper and stamps. I saw the sketch #191 over at Jen Shults site , loved it and had to try my hand at it making it. Since I always need birthday cards and Seize the Birthday is a great site to post your birthday creations,  I decided to enter it there.






That's it for this afternoon.  I need to get my desk cleared so I can work on another project. And oh, perhaps get supper started :0) Have a CRAFTY evening.

Crafty Hugs,
Bernie Bee

*SU Papers Cucumber Crush, Hello Honey, Cherry on Top DSP, Whisper White, SU stamps Endless Birthday Wishes, June 2015 Paper pumpkin stamp for inside of card, Card Base from Blissful Bouquet Paper Pumpkin kit,Momento Black Ink,SU 13/4" Scallop Punch

1 comment:

Anni said...

Love your CAS card!
Thanks so much for joining the fun over at Seize the Birthday!
Anni

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...