Thursday, February 4, 2016

Celebrate with Cake/MOJO433

Good Morning everyone or afternoon if your not on the West coast! I hope your day has been all that you hoped it would be so far.  I intended to have this card and post up yesterday after noon, but time got away from  me.

We had another house showing and I needed to make sure everything was neat and tidy.  I'll be so happy when we have a Sale Pending sign out. I'm sure some of you have gone through this and know how stressful it can be some days.  We did have a couple who really loved the place, but unfortunately, could not get financing. I really felt sad for them, but hopefully they will find another house within their budget.



Here is a quick Birthday Card that I created using the MOJO Monday433 sketch. This card will be going out to my DIL in Maine for her birthday in March. I used SU's Birthday Bouquet DSP and an older Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Big Day.  I embossed the Blushing Bride piece using the Hearts folder (ret) and cut the small hearts from the framelits, Hearts a Flutter (ret) and added some small Mossy Meadow buttons.

That's it for today. I'm off to whip up a card or two. Have a wonderful day and stay CRAFTY!

Crafty Hugs,
BernieB


1 comment:

Lori said...

What a fun birthday card! Love the banner paper--it's perfect for the occasion. Thanks for playing along with this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...