Friday, November 20, 2015

Turkey Money Holders and Kids project

Just a quick post today. I just finished up my grand children's
cards and Thanksgiving activity pocket. They really should have been mailed yesterday, but I didn't have them all finished until late yesterday afternoon and had a dinner to go to last night.
Darn my procrastination!!!  

This a picture of the completed project and money holder card. I also made a little pocket to hold crayons to color the turkey on front and a card where they can write what they are thankful for. The pocket, the writing, the insert card and Turkey all were created on my Cricut Explore Air using my subscription images and fonts.

 Here is the card with the burlap belly band. The Turkey was attached with foam tape.

This is the card I made for my three new grand babies, Kate, Annabelle, and Wren who will celebrating their first Thanksgiving this year. If you would like any information on measurements and what image cartidge I used, feel free to contact me at: bpb4553@gmail.com.

Make it a wonderful Friday and go do something CRAFTY!

Crafty Hugs,
BernieBee


**All card stock is by SU; DSP is retired by SU**

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...