Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sending Many Thanks/Mojo422/ctd367

Today I settled in to enter a card for MOJO#422  and the Color Throwdown ctd367 challenges. I had planned to post a card on Monday, but unfortunately over the weekend my hubby was admitted to the ER with Pulmonary Embolisms and DVT. This was his second incident since January and we were trusting it was taken care of then.

But we are rejoicing in Gods answer to prayer, for not only having him suspect something was just not right, but getting to the hospital before it was as serious as the last time. He also was able to come home on Monday evening which was a answer to our prayers. He'll have to be on blood thinners indefinitely, but he has accepted that and is moving on.

Now on to my card...


I had fun playing with the colors and this sketch is one that I will be keeping around.  I went back and forth about adding texture to the mason jar, but in the end I just decided to add the twine to the gold die cut paper.

I hope you have a wonderful remainder of the day.  I'm off to clean up my "mess" and work on a card for the Share Handmade Kindness Challenge over at Jennifer McGuire's blog this week @sharehandmadekindness.com

Now go do something CRAFTY my friends!

Crafty Hugs,
Bernie Bee


**All papers, embossing folders, and stamps are by Stampin'Up!

5 comments:

tory said...

Could you please let me know what stamp set did you use. Love this card and would like to make one. thanks

Elisha said...

Gorgeous card Bernadette! Great use of the colors and sketch! So sorry about your hubby, but glad meds were helpful. Pinning your card:-)

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Tory, thanks for stopping by. The floral stamps set is, Wild About Flowers.

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thanks Elisha for pinning my card and stopping by.. Yes, the drugs are doing what there suppose to... :o)

Jodi Collins said...

OK, to make the jar gold is SERIOUSLY awesome!!!!! LOVE this card! Thanks SO much for playing along with The Color Throwdown!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...