Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Christmas Mittens/ FMS212

Good Morning! Actually, it might be afternoon for some of you. Just popping by today to post a card that I created for the Freshly Made Sketches212 challenge.

I pulled out paper from my "stash". Some that I have had for quite awhile. Most of you know how that is! I had seen some really cute cards with mittens and knew I wanted to do one for myself.

The Mittens were die cut using my Cricut Explore and the Holiday Cakes cartridge. I used SU silver glitter paper for the cuffs and snowflakes. I was so pleased how the snowflake cut. Such a tiny, intricate piece, but the Explore did an excellent job. This machine is truly amazing.


Although the patterned paper is not SU, the Midnight Muse and Pool Party matched perfectly with it. I was a disappointed with the one mitten not being lined up better and almost started over, but decided against it. Maybe the person I'll be sending it to wont notice. ;0)


Tomorrow I hope to be posting some Cricut Explore and Thanksgiving projects that I have been working on , but today I'm off to do errands. 

Go make it a great Friday and  go do something CRAFTY my friends!

Crafty Hugs,
Bernie Bee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...