Friday, October 23, 2015

Final Invitation Project

Yesterday I finished up the invites for my grandson Kempton's birthday party.  I did change up the color combo, the shapes and the font, basically doing a whole make over. It passed my daughters and grandsons approval, so they will be off in the mail tomorrow.

My color inspiration came from the vase and flowers I have on a little table in my dinning room.  I feel they have more of a pop and look more kid friendly. The papers are from SU and for some reason, the colors on the "party" and the center shape appear not to match. Actually they are both Old Olive and look the same color in person. What do you think?

Here's my color inspiration piece:

Well that's about it for now. I'm hoping to get a Get Well card made sometime today after doing some errands. I hope you have a wonderful and, hopefully, CRAFTY day!

Hugs,
BernieBee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...