Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Birthday Girl/MOJO#420

Hello all! I just arrived home from North Carolina on Saturday afternoon after a wonderful 10 days. While there we scouted out areas in NC we would consider moving to next year, we did some house hunting, and spent time with our children and their families. Tiring, but fun.

I was able to get some much needed time in my Studio today. Good thing! I realized I didn't have a Birthday card for one of my my little princesses, Amelia, who will be 2 this week. 
MOJO#420 came to my rescue! 

I love the bright papers in the Cherry on Top DSP and I'm sure Amelia will also. The #2 was cut using my Cricut Explore which was  layered. I added some Crystal effects to the candle wick and some small dots to add interest to the number.





Make your Tuesday great and go do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
BernieBee

All products,except the #2, are from Stampin'Up!

1 comment:

Petra Swart said...

Hi, Bernie!!!!
Popping in to thank you for the visit to my blog and the sweet comment on my Mojo Monday card - so much appreciated!!!
Your card for the little princess is so lovely - great mix of patterns and that '2' is just so special, hey!!! She is going to love this beautiful card as much as I do!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...