Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Masculine Birthday/MOJO414

Today I am posting a card that I created using the MOJO Monday sketch 414  as a Masculine card.  I needed a guy card yesterday and had nothing in my stash. Yikes! So I scurried to whip a quick one late last night and delivered it with some homemade Chocolate Chip cookies.

I decided today that I need to replenish my selection and started today using this sketch.  I have plans to make a least 3 more this week.

All the products used are from Stampin'Up!; Schoolhouse DSP, Grey,Tangerine Tango, Whisper White  card stock, White Corrugated Paper, Large Polka Dot EF,  stamp Big Day (SAB set), Banners Framelits.

Have a great day today and go do something CRAFTY!
Smiles,
Bernie Bee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...