Friday, September 11, 2015

MOJO+414 - Masculine Card #3

I'm here again today using the same MOJO414 layout and a masculine card.


Today's card is using different SU DSP and stamp set. 


Even though I feel this paper is a little feminine, I think there is enough 
of different texture and with the fairly
simple sentiment, it seems more masculine to me. 
What do you think?

I'm not going to get my 4th.card done. (sad face). I head out of town tomorrow morning earlier then was planned, so there will be no time to play with paper and stamps.

Have a wonderful weekend and go do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
BernieBee

SU Stamp - Happy Happenings, Bohemian Designer Series Paper

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...