Monday, September 14, 2015

Happy Birthday / MOJO415

Today I played along with the MOJO#415 sketch challenge.  I was in need of a Birthday card for my granddaughter, and thought this was such a great sketch for a feminine card. I really love the Bermuda Bay, Black and crisp white together. What do you think?

I'm hoping to use this sketch again soon. Linda over at stampingschool used it as a gift card holder, so cute. I'm looking forward CASEing  it.

Have a wonderful Tuesday and go do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
BernieBee

SU products include: Everyday Chic DSP, Scallolped Tag Topper,SU cardstock,Metallics Sequin Assortment, Retired stamp, Bring on the Cake





5 comments:

Elisha said...

Adorable card! Love the embossing and the colors!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thanks so much, Elisha.

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thank You!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

I {heart} this, Bernie!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thanks so much Miss Cindy.😊

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...