Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Friends/Share the Joy challenge


 

Today's card is using the sketch and Tic,Tac,Toe challenge over at Taylored Expressions. This proved to be a little more of a challenge for me then I anticipated, but I stuck to it.  I'm fairly happy with results.  The heavy twine is still in question and I couldn't get a decent picture of the whole card.  It looks blurry and I'm not sure why. I did adjust the levels, took several shots, but I guess  I didn't do enough. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you stop by Share the Joy Blog to get some great inspiration.



Make it a great Tuesday and go do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
BernieBee

All products are from SU. The sentiment is from Garden in Bloom, English Garden DSP.

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous! I really like your colors and I think your pictures look great! ;) Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Share Joy Challenge!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...