Friday, August 28, 2015

Just this and that today




Yesterday and today I have been trying to get back into my Studio to get some cards and crafty things created.  I did manage to do that, but boy am I RUSTY! Although I gleaned some great inspiration from the web, my little 3x3's really lack the WOW factor.

I love the papers, but not loving the finished product. I made 2 sets of 3 to send along with a thank you to some friends on the East Coast who hosted us while we were there.I thought about starting over with these, but I really would like to get them out tomorrow. So, I guess they go "as is"...

The card was a CAS card, but unfortunately, I don't have a name to give the person credit. If I come across it, I'll post it.

CASEd from Karen Page
This is a card I made for my husbands birthday Sunday. I did CAS this one also, but I really like the CAS card better.  I added the bottom gray panel to cover a ink oops, but should have started over. I'm really not loving the panel, I feel it it just makes the card look to busy and off balance. If I have the time tomorrow, I will be making another one.

Boy, this post is sounding very "Debbie Downer".  I tend to be my own worst critic. I'm sorry for that. I promise to be more upbeat in future posts. ;o)

Have a great weekend and I hope you get to do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
Bernie Bee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...