Friday, July 3, 2015

Sharing in Your Sorrow / CTC / ctd#349

Yesterday I played along with CASEing-the-Catty and the Color Throwdown challenge.  This weeks challenge over at CTC was to make a project using one of the Love and Sympathy examples on pages 19-30 of the new catalog. I decided to CASE the card on page 25 and combine it with the colors from ctd#349.





I put my own spin on this card using the products that I had. I did use SU paper and inks to play along with ctd colors, SU Thoughts and Prayers and the hostess set Bloom with Hope (ret.) The Deco Labels Framelits was the focal point. For the bird, I used the Bird Builder Punch and the retired Polka Dot Pieces stamp set. Adding Basic Pearls, Linen Thread and a small button completed the card.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy you Holiday weekend, stay safe and I hope you can do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
Bernie Bee  

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Bernie. That bird is so sweet and I love it in blue. The leaf images look great in the background with the doily. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown. Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

Celeste Goff said...

Great card! I love the doily mat and that bluebird really pops off of the page!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...