Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Get Well / MOJO Monday#408



Today is a card made using the MOJO#408 sketch.  I recently was going through all my cards and reorganizing and filing them into appropriate categories.  I saw that I had only one actual get well card. So my mission today was to use this sketch to fill that void.

I just recently received my August July Paper Pumpkin, and it included a Get Well stamp. PERFECT!

Actually, all the images on the card are from the July kit. The finished card size is, 3 1/2" x 6" so this card called for a specialty envie using the SU Envelope Punch Board. This board makes doing that so easy.  My card size was listed, so all I had to do is cut the paper and follow the simple instructions listed on the board.  I added the tea cup and flower on the front of the envelope and just the outline of the flower on the back flap.



Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your day and go do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
BernieBee

SU products:  Timeless Elegance DSP, Cherry on Top DS Paper Stack, SU solid Very Vanilla, Black , Cucumber Crush card stock, Memento Black ink, Cumber Crush ink, Envelope Punch Board.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...