Friday, June 26, 2015

Happy Birthday/ctd#348

Yesterday I worked on a card for the ctd348 challenge. Such fun colors and when I saw the inspiration photo with the sailboats, I knew I had to make a card incorporating those two elements. I don't have a sailboat image, but I do have a Cricut Explore and a Design Space subscription. I opened the program, typed in sailboat, and the little sailboat I used on the card was there. All I needed to do was resize it for my card. So quick and simple.


I have been trying to post at least one card a week using my Explore machine. Can I say it again, I love this new Cricut. This is my third machine in 8 + years, and I must say, my absolute favorite.


I hope you make it a wonderful Friday and do something CRAFTY. I'm off to get a haircut this morning. Tonight we have a wedding to attend for a sweet couple from our church. Should be a fun evening.

ENJOY your weekend!

Hugs,
BernieBee


All the papers are from SU,  SU stamp set: By the Tide, B.Y.O.P., SU ink: Real Red, Starburst Framelits Dies, Cricut Design Space image: B is for Boy.

2 comments:

Songbirdcards.blogspot.com said...

This is adorable! Love the texture!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a super cute little sailboat and I love the texture in the background!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...