Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Smile/Cricut/MOJO #392

Just a quick post today using the MOJO#392 challenge sketch.  I went back and forth trying to decide what would be my focal point and my final decision was this cute camera from the Summer Vacation cartridge.  I'm loving my new Explore Air and the Design Space. I seem to learn something new everyday about the capability of this machine and the program. LOVE it!

I paired the card with retired SU products, Retro Fresh DSP and the Happy Day stamp set. I will be sad when I use up that DSP. I love the patterns and the colors.

I glued three of the camera cuts together to give it some dimension and added a piece of foam tape on the back, doodled around the edge, and added the hearts. Since I didn't want to leave the Tangerine Tango strip plain, I decided to emboss it with the Stylish Stripes EF to mimic the the paper along the edge.  I'm not sure what occasion I will be using this card for, so I left the inside blank.



Well, I'm off to do a little reorganizing of papers in my Studio today.  Gosh, it seems like I'm always organizing. How about you?

Make it a wonderful Wednesday and go do something CRAFTY!

Hugs, 
BernieBee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...