Monday, April 13, 2015

Cricut Explore / CASE card

Lace Floral Card - Cricut Design Space
My card today was CASEd from the example above and cut from my Explore Air.  This was a free make it now project that was included in my Cricut Explore Design Space subscription.

I changed the color of the flowers, the center panel, and used an SU Doily to replace the cut doily from Cricut, used a SU button from the Christmas selection, and added the sentiment from SU's Flower Patch. The papers are from unknown sources.

Although the doily was perfectly cut using the Explore, the   paper was a little too heavy. I just didn't like the look. It really is still amazing how this machine cuts these intricate cuts so perfectly. This is my 3rd. Cricut and the 2 others certainly don't hold a candle up to this new Explore.



Make it a wonderful Monday and go do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
BernieBee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...