Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Playing with the Explore Air

Just a quick post today showcasing some cards that I cut on my new Cricut Expression machine.  I have been playing with settings, images, free projects, pens, etc. for the past 4 or 5 days. It is certainly an amazing machine and I haven't nearly explored all of it's possibilities.

Right now, I'm on the low end of the learning scale, and it's been a little bit fun and a tad frustrating. Thankfully, there are many tips, tricks and tutorials on Youtube and on the Cricut site. I'm slowly going through them to learn as much as I can.

Although I love this new machine,it will probably never take over my love of stamps and the smell of ink. I still love my card making supplies and creating with them, but it certainly takes my crafting to another level.


The teeth on the saw are are amazing.
The telephone cards below were done using one of my free projects. The phone cord and the hello are sketched first, then the machine blade cuts the phone. It's great having the dual carriage. No changing out the blade for the pen to complete the project.


Felt Blue metallic marker

 Midnight fine line marker

Felt Silver Metallic Marker.  I think this card is my favorite.

Felt Violet Metallic Marker

Felt Copper Metallic  marker
That's about it for today. I hope you have a wonderful day and are able to do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
BernieBee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...