Thursday, February 26, 2015

It's Your Day / VLVFeb2015#3


Here is my card for VerveFeb2015#3 challenge. This is also a birthday card that is for my daughter whose birthday is this week. It was already mailed, thankfully!

I just love this birthday paper by SU, Birthday Bash SDSP. The colors just make me HAPPY! The flower, which is a new favorite of mine, is from a new set Crazy About You punched with 1 3/4"scallop punch.

I rounded the corners with the Project Life corner rounder, used the Banners framelits, an older punched piece to add to the top of the banner by Ek success, twine from the Feb.Paper Pumpkin kit, and all solid card stock by SU. 

That's about it for today. I have some wash to do and rearrange some bedroom drawers. Not necessarily as much fun as spending time in my Studio, but a girl needs to do what a girl need to do. :0)

Make it a great Thursday and go do something CRAFTY my friends.

Hugs,
BernieBee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...