Thursday, February 12, 2015

I'm So Grateful/ Mojo Monday#384



I'm finally posting this week. I have been busy doing some other projects, one of them being 40 Thank You notes.  I will be posting some pictures of those by the weekend.

This is a  MOJO Monday #384 sketch using a color combination I have not used before, Pool Party (w/matching ink), So Saffron (w/matching ink) and Wild Wasabi (w/matching ink)papers by SU. The patterned paper is non SU and one I have had in my paper stash. 

mojomonday.blogspot.com

Some stuff you might want to know:

SU Chalk Talk - cut with SU Large Oval Punch
SU Papillon Potpourri - punched with Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches
SU Large Scallop Edgelit 
Perfect Polka Dots EF
Retired SU Pool Party buttons

Well, I'm off to a doctors appointment and then some errands. Make it a great Thursday and go do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
BernieBee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...