Friday, October 31, 2014

Catty CASED Card

Today's card is one that I CASEd from the 2014-2015 Stampin'Up! catalog. I had been thumbing through it and tagging pages for quite awhile. I just recently heard of a new blog to me, CASE-ing the Catty. Although , I could not enter this card, I hope to be linking my Catty cards there in the future.

There are times when I just need to create and CASE-ing, (copy and share everything) a card makes things so much easier, plus the catalog contains so much inspiration.  

CASED from page 139 in 2014-2015 Annual Catalog

I did us different DSP and card stock colors on my card, but  the base remained the Crumb Cake.

PRODUCTS
Stamp: Polka-Dot Pieces 
Paper: Crumb Cake, Hello Honey DS Paper Pack, Pool Party,Whisper White 
Ink:Holy Honey, Pool Party
Banners Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, 2 3/8" Scallop, 1 3/4" Scallop, Elegant Butterfly Punch
Retired Pool Party ribbon and Lattice EF

I hope you have a wonderful Friday and a relaxing and fun weekend. 
Go do CRAFTY my friends!
Hugs,
Bernadette
 

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...