Thursday, October 23, 2014

Best Kid Ever!


I'm back again today with another little guy birthday card.  This one is being sent to my grandson, Kempton , who will be 4 years old in about 3 weeks. 

I used the Boys Will Be Boys stamp set again. The color combo in the paper is Old Olive and Basic Gray which are the colors in this piece of Santa & Co. DSP.  I did notice later in the evening that I used Slate Gray for stamping the image instead of Basic Gray. Ugh! I thought about changing the panel, but decided against it. I'm sure Kempton won't notice. ;}

I  decided to play along with the new MOJO Sketch#368 this week.  Actually, the moment I saw this sketch, I knew what stamp set I would use.  I just love when that happens! That's why I LOVE sketches. They just seem to jump start my creativity a good share of the time. Do they have the same effect on you?


Side view /inside of card
SU PRODUCTS
Stamp: Boys Will Be Boys
Ink: Smokey Slate
Paper: Basic Gray, Old Olive, Whisper White, Santa and Company DSP
Starburst Framelit
1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch
Large Polka Dot EF
Neutrals Candy Dots

That's about it for me today. I am going to attempt to create a Christmas Card for Merry Monday before I start "stuffing"  our churches Worship Guides for this Sunday.  It's not a hard task, but usually takes about 2 1/2 hours. So, I better get this posted and START!

Go do something CRAFTY my friends!

Hugs,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...