Thursday, September 25, 2014

Masculine Card - Happy Cake Day



 My card today was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches 155 and The Paper Players 214 masculine card challenge.

I have another SIL who is celebrating a birthday by the middle of October. He is a beach lover and I hadn't used the Maritime DSP, so the challenge and sketch were perfect! Clean,simple and masculine. Can't get much better then that.

Make sure to stop by tomorrow.  I have a cute little packaging project made with the Envelope Punch Board. See you then!

I hope you make your Thursday a great one and stay CRAFTY my friends.

Hugs,
Bernadette

6 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Such a fun and well balanced card, Bernadette! The colors and nautical theme are perfect for a guy card. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Amy O said...

I love the fun banners on this cute tag. And they match the dsp so well. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

laurie said...

I love the colors you chose for this card, it's so bright and bold. Perfect for a masculine Birthday. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

Nance Leedy said...

Love this sweet little banner--it is perfect for the theme of the papers as well as our challenge! Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Andrea W said...

Fantastic colors and I love the details you added to the tag. So glad you shared your creation at The Paper Players.

Jen Timko said...

That little banner is paired perfectly with the DSP! Wonderful card! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...