Thursday, September 11, 2014

Masculine Birthday Card and 2 challenges

I don't usually post on Thursdays, but I decided to enter two challenges and I already had something prepared for Friday. This was entered in the Mojo #362 and Color Throwdown #369.



As I  have said before, I usually am in need of birthday cards for the men in my life. Most of my stash birthday cards tend to be too "girly". (smile)

When I saw this Mojo sketch and the colors over on color throwdown, I knew it would make a perfect masculine card. 

I did rotate the sketch so I could fit the large poly stamp from Age Awareness that I had decided on using. I love the way it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and make it a wonderful Thursday. GO do something CRAFTY my friends.

Hugs,
Bernadette

4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Oh! I SUPER love this! AWESOME layout and graphic design!!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown!

Vickie Z said...

Fun card and use of the colors!! So glad you played along with us at CTD!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cool card Bernadette. Love those retro triangles. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Great masculine card, Bernadette! Love the design and the use of colors!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...