Friday, August 29, 2014

Paper Pumpkin - My take

Just a quick post this Friday morning. We are going to Los Angeles this weekend for my hubby's birthday. I have wash to do, a dog to shampoo, packing and a few projects sitting on my desk to finish up. I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday weekend, the Summers last Hooray.

I played around with the August Paper Pumpkin kit and this is the card I created. I certainly see more possibilities in using the provided supplies, but this it for today. 

I'm not all that sure if I like how it came together. I even went to bed trying to decide if I would even post it, but I said I would put a project up today, SO here it is.

I think I went a little overboard with the DOTS. I just got carried away. I was having so much fun stamping that little round dot stamp on paper. I know, it takes very little to amuse me.

I would like some honest feedback on this card. So if you get a chance during this busy holiday weekend, drop me a comment and tell me what you think. I promise not to go into my bedroom and boo woo. :)


 That's about it for today. Have a wonderful weekend with family and friends and take time to do something CRAFTY my friends!

Hugs,

Bernadette


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...