Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hoiday Catalog

Holiday Catalog

Today is the day to see and start ordering from the 2014 Holiday Catalog. I hope you're as excited as I am to show it to you! You can click on the caption below the catalog  and you will receive the PDF  version that you will be able to download onto your computer.

Here is a list of just some of the new Stampin'Up!goodness:

42 new stamp sets
7   new papers
5   new ribbons and cords
7   new Framelits /thinlits
3   new Punches
AND much more.  

Why not download the catalog to see for yourself. Thanksgiving and Christmas are just months away. These new products will give you a head start on your holiday projects and will brighten them for giving.

If you chose to order, just CLICK HERE and you will be brought to my Business Website to place your order. I would be thrilled to be your Demonstrator of choice.

One of my favorite NEW tools is the Gift Box Punch Board ( pg.5 ) and SU uploaded a video today.

 


I hope you have a chance to look through the catalog and contact me today with your Wish List.

Thanks for stopping by and stay CRAFTY my friends!

Hugs,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...