Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August Paper Pumkin - WOW!

I must say the Paper Pumpkins just gets better and better. This kit is really stepped up. I received it last Wednesday, but have not really looked at it till today and I'm impressed. Really a lot of product for the money.
Here's whats included in this months kit. At $19.95 + tax ( includes shipping) you can see how affordable these kits are.

The cute little  stamp that you can't see clearly is: Seriously Amazing Photopolymer Stamp
  1. Seriously Amazing Photopolymer Stamp Set
  2. Hello, Honey Classic Stampin' Ink Spot
  3. 4 Large Striped Card Bases
  4. 4 Large Envelopes (2 Yellow and 2 Pink)
  5. 8 Large White Pieces with Greeting Cut-Out
  6. 4 Small Striped Card Bases
  7. 4 Small Envelopes (2 Yellow Stars and 2 Pink Dots)
  8. 8 Small White Pieces with Shape Cut-Out
  9. 1 Sheet Banners
  10. 1 Sheet of Large Die Cut Circles (for envelopes)
  11. 1 Sheet of Small Die Cut Circles (for envelopes)
  12. Small Bag of Pink Sequins
  13. Small Bag of Silver Mini Brads
  14. Linen Thread (3 Yards)
  15. 1 Sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals
  16. 1 Sheet of Glue Dots
Okay there is more. Now until September 10th. when your subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, your first two months are 50% off! What are you waiting for? Those little Red Boxes coming every month is like a little gift to your creative self. Sign Up Here and enter the code HALFOFF2

*Sorry, this is for NEW subscribers only and must be ordered by Sept. 10th. (11:50PM MST)


 Here is a Video from Stampin' Up! on the new kit in action


I've been cleaning and organizing paper, and files ( not in my Studio, just personal stuff) which should have been done more then a year ago. Believe me, my new Shredder is getting a workout! I really don't know why I put it off so long. 

I  haven't done any card making since last Thursday and as you can see by the photo, I haven't even opened my kit to play. Today I should be finished and will have some of the products in the kit put together to post on Friday.

Make your Wednesday a great one and stay CRAFTY my friends!
Hugs
Bernadette


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...