Monday, July 21, 2014

Wedding Card - The Best Love Story -



This card is another that I created using the MOJO Monday354 sketchThis is for my son Joel and our new daughter-in-law, Kelly, who were married on Saturday up at camp.

This is another of my favorite retired papers, Eastern Elegance, which I'll be sad to see used up.  I have always loved the color combo and the beautiful patterns. The stamp set I used, One in a Million, is also retired, but will also stay in my "stamping arsenal".


Have a wonderful an fun weekend and stay CRAFTY my friends!
Bernadette



1 comment:

Elisha said...

Beautiful card! Eastern Elegance is my favorite from last year too - I'm hoarding the last bits if it LOL! Hope you had a great time with your family!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...