Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Quick & Easy Thinking of You card



Just a quick and easy card today.  Since I needed 4 thinking of  you  cards, I CASEd this from stampingschool.com.  Of course, I added my own spin, but I used the basic layout.

The free Sale-a-bration DSP, Pool Party twine, and lacey trim were something I knew I wanted to use. I love the floral pattern on this paper. It's colors are so bright and fresh and match so well with the Pool Party base. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday. I continue to get ready for our Maine/NY trip. I'm excited about seeing all my family and grandchildren, but not so much about packing! I seem to always leave that to the last minute.

Do something CRAFTY my friends!
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...