Friday, July 11, 2014

Another Masculine Birthday Card







With 3 sons, 3 son-in-laws, and 4 grandsons, and my hubby, it seems I'm always in need of masculine Birthday cards!

 So, I took on this challenge yesterday, FMS144, that Freshly Made Sketches posted feeling I could actually turn it masculine. Clean and simple is not the easiest for me, and I'm still not sure if this would qualify.

The new In Color, Mossy Meadow, which I used on the embossed layer, is really becoming my favorite green. It is so rich and deep. I'll have to find more papers that I can pair with it in the coming weeks.

3 comments:

Elisha said...

Another great card! My husband's birthday is later this month - I feel a CASE coming on:-)

Karren said...

Fabulous card! I love those colors together and that DSP is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thank you, Karren.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...