Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekly Update

Life sure has a way of getting in the way!  I was hoping to pick up the pace this past week with at least 2 or 3 cards, but that did not take place.

My healing is going nicely, but I still have been trying to work out my medications and dealing with fatigue. I think the fatigue is the one area that bothers me the most. 

I'm normally a fairly energetic person being to accomplish quite a few things in a day. Since last August, when I collapsed my partial knee implant until now, I have been on slow speed physically and mentally. I start out energetic, but loose it fairly quickly. It amazes me how dealing with pain and healing after surgery effects so many aspects of your daily life.  My heart goes out to the people who deal with chronic pain for years or recovering from numerous surgeries.


I do pray this week proves a little more productive. I have several card ideas posted on my idea board. I generally like to do a series of cards using one stamp set and perhaps one DSP, but I seem to be scattered in my approach right now. Perhaps I should stick to things that work, for me, at least! I did receive my adorable June Paper Pumpkin kit and hope to put that together and put up some photos.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. It's another beautiful day here in San Marcos, 75, sunny and low humidity. We went to our 8 AM service at Coastline Community Church in Carlsbad and had the blessing of hearing Pastor Colin Urquhart. from England. His message really stirred my heart and I realize that I need to allow the Holy Spirit to make some changes in my heart.

Enjoy your day today and do something CRAFTY my friends!

Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...