Monday, June 2, 2014

The Wait is Over!

Today is the day you can finally look over and order from the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog! 

I have been so excited about this new catalog. Personally, I feel it is the BEST one Stampin' Up! has produced in years.  The layout, the products, the new papers, ribbon, stamps, well, I could go on and on. So why not open it up and see all of the GOODNESS..

Just click HERE: CATALOG

 


Sit back, grab a cup of JOE or some tea , and see what it all has to offer.

If you would like any products, the CATALOG link above will be take you directly to my Business Website where you can order directly from me. I would love to be your Demonstrator and Creative Coach!   

Have a wonderful and blessed day AND do something CRAFTY my friends. I hope to...
BERNADETTE

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...