Monday, June 30, 2014

June Paper Pumpkin

Some of the kits contents
 Another quick post today. I had a chance to play a little this weekend with the June Paper Pumpkin kit that arrived last week. I decided to do my "own thing" with the pinwheels as you can see by the photo below. I have several more projects using the contents of the kit which will be up tomorrow.



 I used an antique Ball canning jar and put a piece of floral foam on the bottom so I could insert the straws. I did cut the straws to different lengths to get the different heights needed. The red paper is red sparkled Christmas tissue paper that I cut into strips and put it into the jar after I had finished cutting  the pinwheels and placing them into the foam. 
That's it, Quick and Simple!
 
If you would like to see the kit in action, here is a link to the June video that Stampin'Up! posted


Make it a great Monday and I hope you do something CRAFTY, my friends!
BERNADETTE

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...