Friday, June 6, 2014

Graduation Card



Today I was able to create one of the two graduation cards I needed. I had already chosen the papers and the BRAVO stamp set, but needed some inspiration. As I was looking over my emails this morning, I opened deconstructingjen no.154, and I knew it would be perfect for my intended use.

There always seems like so many possibilities with Jen's sketches.  This certainly can be "gussied up" to make a very feminine card. I do have a card rolling around in my head with feminine in mind, but I really need to get another graduation card made, so it's on the back shelf for today, at least.





The Products Used 

The solid card stock color are, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Basic Gray which coordinate beautifully with the Moonlight paper stack paper. So, Stampin' Up!
 

Moonlight Paper Stack

 Bravo Stamp,pg. 133
 

StazOn Jet Black Ink
Banner Die set
2 1/2" Circle Punch



Neutrals Candy Dots





Not pictured, is the  Perfect Polka Dots EF I used on the banners just for a little more interest, and the Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack to highlight the Circle.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and do something CRAFTY my friends!

BERNADETTE

2 comments:

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Super cute- You have such a way of putting papers and tools to work for you, Bernadette!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thanks Cindy. Have a blessed weekend! B

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...