Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Cards, Finally!







Yes, today I'm doing the Happy Dance. I actually created 3, yes, 3 cards yesterday AND to work with some of the new products from the 
Stampin'Up! Annual 2014-2015 Catalog. 

If you haven't seen the new catalog, just click on the side bar to download a PDF version. I know you will love it. Oops! I forgot to say this was a Mojo Monday Sketch #348. I got so carried away about getting a card done, I completely forgot!

I'm so happy that things are starting to come together as far as my healing. I had to break my time up between creating and resting, but it was a great feeling to be playing with paper and stamps again.  ;}

I'm afraid this card does not show that the BLACKBERRY BLISS and the HELLO HONEY paper were embossed with the  DECORATIVE DOTS EF.  It is really much nicer in person.


Here are the products I used for this card:


Moonlight Paper Stack
Blackberry Bliss CS
Hello Honey CS

Polka-Dot Pieces

A Round Array
Something to Say-NEW


Neutral Candy Dots
1 3/4 " Scallop
1/2 " Circle
Decorative Dots EF
Hello Honey




Blackberry Bliss









                 
                    






That's about it for today. I hope you have a blessed day and do something CRAFTY!

BERNADETTE

3 comments:

Elisha said...

Woot! She's back- Yippee! Great card - I'm waiting for my new In Colors to get here - can't wait. Glad you're feeling well enough to craft. Happy stamping!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Yes, Elisha, I'm so excited and blessed to be back! The new colors are really nice. Right now I'm in love with Lost Lagoon. The new In Color ribbons are gorgeous, by the way. I never have asked, do you have a blog I can visit?The card you sent me was beautiful. I would love to see your work. B

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

I agree, Elisha- a big Hip, Hip, Hooray---or should I say Knee, Knee Hooray? I just love how you used the new colors on your card, B. I love the Blackberry Bliss card base- it really makes the DSP pop!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...