Monday, April 7, 2014

A Quick Monday Post

Good Morning! I am here in Solvang, CA with my hubby. We are enjoying this quaint Danish inspired village with it's little shops, bakeries, and restaurants. On Wednesday I will post some photos from our stay here.

As I mentioned on Friday, I would be drawing the name of the winner of the Blog Candy.



And the winner is: Elisha

Congratulations Elisha! Could you please send along your mailing address to: bernadettebliss@gmail.com and I'll have your prize sent to you by Wednesday.

Well, I'm off to bed. We have a busy day of sight seeing ahead of use tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Monday and try to do something CRAFTY!

Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...