Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Kaleidoscope Calender



Yes, I know it's already March and I'm JUST making a calendar for the new year just now.

I had received a package of 4 of these cute little calenders along with a pretty card stand months ago. I received it from Linda over at stampingschool.com as a gift for the Freebie Friday drawing.
  

I had all good intentions of making up a few, but you know how that goes. Or is only me who does that?

I put this together today to send to a special young lady and hope she enjoys the colors and forgives me for the lateness of the yearly calender.



SU Products

Paper: Kaleidoscope DSP 132995
Crushed Curry CS, Whisper White CS
Bermuda Bay CS

Stamp: Geometrical 133161

Ink: Strawberry Slush 131178
StazOn Jet Black 101406
Crushed Curry 131173

Punch: Triangle 13375

Finishing Touches Edgelits 127010

Basic Metal Buttons 133319

Summer Starfruit twine
FREE during SAB and a $50 order

Envelope Punch Board 133774

Have a wonderful, CRAFTY day!

BERNADETTE

If you would like to order any of the products 
used on this project just
I would love to be your demonstrator 
and creative coach!

5 comments:

nana said...

Love this calendar. Where can you get the calendar months?

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thanks! I received a package of four, but not sure where the person who gave them to me got them. I will check with her later today and get back to you... Have a crafty day!

Elisha said...

Such a cute calendar - love the colors!!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thanks for stopping by, Elisha. I haven't tired of that Kaleidoscope DSP yet,,,

Bernadette Bliss said...

nana, The person who sent them to me said she bought them from the Taylored Expressions Web site. B

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...