Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to You!

Today's card uses the Retro Sketch(RS106) challenge to jump start my recent lacking of inspiration in the past several weeks. I used the color combo by colourQ of Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, and Crumb Cake , but did not use the news print paper, so I wasn't able to link that over there.

The Timeless Talk (126607) stamp set was my stamp set of choice. I was gifted this by my Upline, Linda Heller. Thanks again, Linda!





SU PRODUCTS

Stamp: Time Talk (126607)

Ink: Lucky Limeade (126984), Black (non-SU)

Paper: Modern Medley(126926), Crumb Cake CS, Basic Black CS, 
Lucky Limeade CS, Very Vanilla CS 

Word Bubbles Framelit Dies (132968)

Banners Framelit Dies (132173), Non-SU banner die


Framelits- Envelope Liners (132172)

Neutrals Candy Dots (130934)

Stampin' Dimensionals  

Have a wonderful day and do something CRAFTY!
Bernadette


 



No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...