Monday, March 10, 2014

Finished Cards


Just a quick post today. I  need to get ready to go over to the Clubhouse and then do some errands.

Here are the cards I said I would post that I made for my GD, Morgyn. There is a variety of occasions, papers and colors. I will be asking her to send me a list of her desired cards so I can get them out in a few weeks before my upcoming surgery.

The cards are ones I designed, CASEd cards by Mary Fish, and Stampin' Connection.

 I looked through the cards that I have made over the past months, and I think I will be able to make some of them into more mailer friendly designs.

By subtracting buttons, layers and dimensionals, 
they will be able to be mailed without costing her extra postage.

Well, I'm off to get my day into gear.
Have a great one and do something CRAFTY!
BERNADETTE

2 comments:

Elisha said...

Such a lovely selection of cards! She's gonna love 'em! Have a great day!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Sweet cards for Morgyn- she will love them. I know it is a challenge to create mailable cards- so difficult not to use all the fun embellishments! These are very fun even without all the bulk- good job, Bernadette;)

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...