Friday, January 17, 2014

Praying for You




Today's card is a combination of two challenges. This is something I don't do very often, but the card I had in mind combined them perfectly.

I started with the Mojo328 sketch and then played with the colors for the color challengeover on The Paper Players.


SU PRODUCTS USED

Paper: Eastern Elegance DSP 130131
Primrose Peteals CS, Pear Pizzazz CS, Whisper White CS
Coastal Cabana CS, Crushed Curry CS

Stamp: Secret Garden 131940
Thoughts and Prayers 127805
Ink: Primrose Petals 126858, Crushed Curry131173
Pear Pizzazz 131180
Secret Garden dies 129372
 Pearl Basic Jewels 119247


I hope you take time to stop over at both sites to see all the wonderful
creations everyone submitted.  If you haven't used these sites for 
inspiration, why not try them soon.

If any of the products used on this card need to find their way into your craft room, just drop by my online store and place an order. 
Here is the link: Bernadette Bliss

Have a wonderful and CRAFTY weekend!
BERNADETTE

5 comments:

Elisha said...

Love this! Pinning it::-)

Linda Matthews said...

I love the color combo and the simplicity of the card. I really love of your card designs that you post.

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thank you Linda for enjoying my designs. And thanks for pinning this Elisha. Your both are so sweet.

Elisha said...

I not only pinned it, but I CASED it and mailed it to a friend whose mother recently passed away - she saw me at church tonight and thanked me for the beautiful card - thank you for the inspiration!!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thanks for CASing it. I'm honored. I really wanted to use the Secret Garden stamp and dies and this card work perfectly for that.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...