Tuesday, January 28, 2014


Today starts Stampin’ Up’s SALE-A BRATION 2014 !

What does that mean for you?


You can earn FREE products for each $50 purchase 
you make through March 31st. You heard me right. A FREE product
for every $50 you spend and that is cumulative. 
*$100 dollars on your order, it's 2 FREE items and so on.*
Who doesn't like FREE?

Now, that should put a SMILE on any Crafters face!!!


Check the SAB flyer HERE 

 

I think my most favorite products during this SAB are the BUNDLES

The BUNDLES include all you need to get your crafting MOJO started
at a very reasonable price. They are located on pages 4-9 of the flyer.

If you would like a "hard copy" of the SAB Flyer, just drop me a line at: bernadettebliss@gmail.com I will be glad to send one along. 

You can also get information and order from the SAB flyer
over on my business website. Click here to shop 24/7

Have fun and have a blessed and CRAFTY day!

Bernadette



No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...