Friday, January 3, 2014

Today is the DAY!

 

Is finally here for your viewing and shopping pleasure! 
Just click on the link below the catalog and it will open a PDF version.

I have put up some teasers all month and now you will be able to see all the crafting goodness
inside. I showed you 6 projects using the Kaleidoscope DSP, paired with the Banner Framelit Dies and coordinating stamp, Perfect Pennants, (pg. 26). 


I also used the trendy Triangle punch with the bundled stamp set, Geometrical. (pg.27) on several other projects, as you can see from the collage above.

There is so much to see.You will probably have to look at the catalog several times!

I would love to be your Creative Coach  and Demonstrator of choice.

Just click the link here: Bernadette Bliss and it will take you directly to my page
where you can order from this current catalog TODAY!

I hope you take a look and stay CRAFTY!
BERNADETTE


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...